Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Hello, again.

Salutations. 

After a 5 month hiatus, I'm back to it.

I know few have missed me and many didn't even know I even had one of these, but hey, I still have the time, and now something to share. Plus, this is an addition to your website rotation during the work-week.

Maybe you've noticed the title/web-address change. You're all ears...

I love to eat.

Pastime, present-time, future-time, and right before bedtime (in your face, mom), I eat.

Mealtimes are good times. However, it is not the best-time to eat. No way. To me, the snack is perfection. In turn, I hope to inform you/review items and concoctions on this phenomenon from our great and gluttonous western culture.

Most posts will touch on something from my very shared refrigerator or pantry. Cookies, candy, spreads, sprinkles, pickles, and condiments alike; no full meals are allowed in this arena. Although if I don't get a chance to hit the grocery store, or I have a meal I want to share, the topic will change accordingly.

Here is where you, the readers, come in. Because I really enjoy sharing food and food-based ideas, leave comments with your favorite snacks, but instead of saying: 'Peanut Butter', say 'deep fried peanut butter and jelly sandwich', aka the "pb&jj". Finally, I will write an opinion on said snack for all to see. Now, your restless creativity has purpose: to force feed me through the Internet. 

I am prepared to throw my stomach at the mercy of your proposals, so you can use it for items you've been thinking about buying, but to make it fun for everyone, use that imagination. 

next post topic: The Gummy Bear's migration from the wild to my stomach






1 comment: